Posts tagged chattanooga web design
You found us, so we must be doing a good job of marketing our site and SEO. Let Design IT Services optimize your website content so it rises to the top of the search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.. Drive more visitors to your site, increase online business, and get important information to your customers by letting us advertise your site and market your online presence.
SEO & SEM Package from Design IT Services
$425 for the first month and setup / $350 for each additional month.
Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing,
& Website Updates Package:
Creating a website is like putting your company’s name in the phone book, some companies just need a business listing and some need a full page advertisement. If you built your website with Design IT Services, you are one step ahead of the competition because your website has already had some Search Engine Optimization done. This means that your website has had keywords and descriptions (meta data) added to the content on your website so that browsers will find it easier. Design IT Services also creates a sitemap of all your website’s pages and submits it to the main search engines every time your website is updated.
Some websites do not need any more optimization or marketing, but if you are serious about creating a web identity for your company, selling items or services, and moving ahead of your competition, you will constantly need to add content, market, and optimize your website for best search results.
That’s where Design IT Services comes in. Our SEO & SEM package deal includes 6 hours of additional changes or updates per month. So you are already getting more than your money’s worth, if you pay for updates by the hour. This includes any design or graphic work for your website (other design projects must be billed separately). At the beginning of every month Design IT Services will send you an email with optimal website design consulting and update suggestions for these additional hours.
Below are the other services you get with our monthly SEO & SEM package.
Search Engine Optimization(SEO):
You want your website to appear at the top of browser searches, and this is mainly based on your website’s content and optimization. This process takes months to perfect and must constantly be maintained and changed based on current browser methods. We ask that if you sign up for our package deal, you use it for at least 6 months for best results, but you may cancel at any time. With our SEO & SEM package you will receive monthly updates on how your website’s keywords are performing and an Analytics Report with visitor and traffic information.
Design IT Services uses various strategies and optimization tools in the following: design, submission to major search engines, linking and back-linking to other websites, third party tools, and formulating relevant content for your website. Search Engine Optimization is also done for every new post, image, and page you create or update on your website.
Search Engine Marketing(SEM):
Using our marketing techniques we will promote your website to increase your website’s visibility in search engine results and gaining traffic. SEM is a constant and tedious task. It also frequently needs to be updated and monitored. We use Search Engine Marketing for Traffic Generation, Generating Potential Leads and new Customers, and Reputation Management Online. Design IT Services will customize a marketing plan for your website to get noticed, to stand out from your competition, and to increase your websites profitability and ROI.
Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other browsers offer a list of tools and services that will help us to market your website over many highly trafficked websites. Design IT Services sets you up with a Google Account for your website and uses all of these tools to gather important information and change your website accordingly. Once this account is setup with all the tools you need, you will be available to login to your account and see the results for yourself.
Another part of SEM is Social Media Marketing (SMM). SMM is a type of marketing that involves using social media and social networks to bring in more traffic which lead to potential clients and customers. Our SEO & SEM package includes business account setup for facebook and twitter.
Design IT Services also uses Pay-Per-Click(PPC) to increase your websites rankings and traffic, and we start you out with a $100 Google AdWords Credit and free Campaign Setup. You will also receive a monthly report on how your campaigns are performing. There is no obligation to continue your Adwords Campaign after the initial $100 credit is gone, but if you are satisfied we can continue your campaign by adding credit to your account and formulating a monthly budget for the campaign.
SEO & SEM package from Design IT Services include:
• 6 hours of additional updates to the website (includes design work for website only)
• Monthly Report including:
– Analytics report (visitor and traffic report)
– Social Media Reports (facebook and twitter)
– List of at least 5 new links(back-links) and article submission to other relevant websites
– Optimal website design consulting and suggested updates
– Keyword Research and Search Results report
• Social Media Optimization(SMO) and marketing(includes business account setup for facebook and twitter)
• Google Account Setup
• Google Webmasters Account Setup
• Google Analytics Setup
• Title Tags Generation
• Meta Tags Optimization
• ALT Tags Optimization
• Hyperlink Optimization
• Media Optimization
• Monthly Sitemap Generation and Submission to all Major Browsers
• Optimization of pages and posts for search engines
• Installation of SEO tools
• FREE Telephone and Email Support
• Google AdWords Campaign Setup and $100 Credit to start your campaign
The videos below are good tutorials brought to you by Youtube on Adding Pages and Editing Content of your WordPress Website:
Content Management System(CMS) Website
Never pay for web updates or changes ever again. Make them yourself with a CMS(Content Management System) website. Let DesignIT Services design your comapny a website that you can manage over your web browser from any computer. We completely understand the importance of being able to change your site’s content when the need arises.
We offer our customers several ways to edit site content either on a request basis or through an administrative interface. An administrative interface is a simple , web-based application that resides on your server and allows you to easily make changes to your web site on your own. You log in to your account through your web browser by entering a user name and password.
Content Management System (CMS) Solutions:
- WordPress has become the CMS of choice for many web designers. It’s flexibility and ease of use, provides web designers with the freedom to design websites with out limitations.
- Joomla is also a popular CMS web building tool used by DesignIT Services. It is better used for creating large sites with a ton of database information.
After months of work, DesignIT Services launches their website in hopes of expanding their client list. “We hope to gain many new clients here in our hometown of Chattanooga.” -Says Owner and Creative Director, Ben Pinson.
WEBSITE / INTERNET
– Website design and development
– E-Business solutions
– Database management
– Content Management System (CMS) integration
– SEO and SEM strategies and implementation
– Internet banner advertisement design
– Digital media strategy consultation
– Website support and management services
– Flash and video email
– Interactive CDs/DVDs
– Digital business cards
– Strategic brand consultation
– Logo and identity design and implementation
– Stationery design
– Corporate identity
– Restaurant/retail store design/graphics
– Corporate profile kit creation
– Tradeshow exhibit solutions
– POP graphics
– 3D Design and Renderings
– Print advertising campaign development
– Internet advertising solutions
– Billboard and Large Format design
– Direct mail campaign design
– Product package design
– Product launch strategies
– Point of purchase development
– 3D Product Modeling