Design IT Services Logo Design Examples. The best logo design company in Chattanooga TN. View our logo design gallery and start your logo design project today.
As a web designer I have to make sure all websites we create and design function properly in many different web browsers. I have been a die hard Internet Explorer fan for years, but after recently upgrading to Internet Explorer 8(IE8) I found that websites were not functioning properly and immediately deleted IE8 from my programs list. It was at this time I decided to give Firefox a whirl. I told myself I would not use IE for an entire week. SOLD! It only took 2 days before I was convinced. Browsing seems to be much faster. Websites have details and visual elements not displayed on IE.
Firefox also has a plugin called FireBug. It allows you to view actual page source or selected source code while the webpage is still viewable. This is perfect for web designers. If you have that piece of code that you just cant find where you need to change it, you can select the item you want to change and view the selected source code for just that item or line of text. This program has made editing long CSS files and PHP files a breeze.
My Opinion is to give Firefox a week, and after your not complaining about where the buttons are you’ll realize that the features and tools are extremely better. The tools for saving logins and passwords is amazingly easy. I was never able to save my login to www.1and1.com in IE, but Firefox has no problem remembering the login information. The Firefox tools ability to enable safe browsing and delete history by time is a great feature that IE does not have.
I will leave comments open on this post. So please try Firefox for a week and then tell me you still like Internet Explorer better. Or if you have switched to Firefox? I even suggest you Mac Safari users to give it a try.
DesignIT Services offers 3 different Logo Design Package deals and pricing(see below), but we also offer custom pricing depending upon the project. Please fill out our Logo Design Questionnaire first so we can better address your specific design needs. We will be able to tell you which Logo Design Package is right for your company.
Be careful of cheap logo design companies, because some designers may use clip art. A logo design that includes a royalty free piece of clip art cannot be copyrighted. Any company in the world could use the same piece of clip art as part of their logo design. Be sure and check out the designers portfolio, and remember that, “you get what you pay for” applies in the world of logo design as well.
The worst part of paying for a cheap logo is finding out that you were not sent the correct file formats for printing and web. You will then have to pay another graphic designer or printer to create the correct files. DesignIT Services provides you with every file type and format you will ever need for your logo.
The most common file types needed are AI (Illustrator) and EPS for most professional print jobs. These are vector format files. Vector art allows you to reduce or enlarge a design to ANY size without losing detail or clarity. DesignIT Services provides you with vector files for both a light and dark background logo.
The last file types you will need would be JPEG, GIF, and .PNG files. These are pixel files and are used for web design. A GIF file is transparent so you will not have a white box around it when displayed on your page. DesignIT Services also provides you with a transparent .png file for a light and dark background.
DesignIT Services will send you the Pantone PMS color and web safe color numbers for each color in your Logo Design. You will need this information each time your logo is printed. This insures that you get the exact same colors with every printer that you use. We will also send any fonts used in your logo design if you need to create additional text.
DesignIT Services gives your company all rights (copyrights) to your logo. Since a logo is a companies identity you will need to own all rights to get a trademark.
Logo Design Packages:
DesignIT Services offers many branding packages to help give your company the professional identity its needs to be successful. Please see if one of our logo packages below is right for your company.
Basic Logo Package
The Basic Logo Package includes 3 original logo concepts, 2 separate sets of revisions to any one of the 3 logo designs, and 3 file formats including a vector EPS for print, a web saved JPG for your website at the size and background color of your choice, and the original Adobe Illustrator file or .AI used to create your final logo, with included fonts and colors numbers. *$50 per additional revision
Advanced Logo Package
The Advanced Logo Package is for companies that might have more specific ideas about what they want in a logo. It includes 6 original logo concepts, 3 separate sets of revisions to any one of the 6 logo designs, and 6 file formats including 2 vector EPS files( for light and dark background colors) for print, 3 web saved .JPG, .GIF and .PNG for your website at the size and background color of your choice, and the original Adobe Illustrator file or .AI used to create your final logo, with included fonts and colors numbers. *$50 per additional revision
Premier Logo Package
The Premier Logo Package is for clients who know they will have a lot of revisions and would like to see many original logo concepts. It includes 9 original logo concepts, unlimited revisions to any of the logo designs, and 9 file formats including 2 vector EPS files( for light and dark background colors) for print, 3 web saved .JPG, .GIF and .PNG for your website at the size and background color of your choice, a .PDF file, a Photoshop (.PSD) file, and the original Adobe Illustrator file or .AI used to create your final logo, with included fonts and colors numbers.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Tricks and Tips
- First and Foremost Content. “Content is King”. Make sure your text is written well, properly formatted, and contains keywords for people to find your site. Make sure all of your images are named, “alt” tag named, and have descriptions.
- Meta data is your sites meta title (page heading at the top of your browser), your sites description (what will show up when you find your site on Google), and your meta keywords (the words and phrases that you want people to find you on a browser). To get the best optimized results, make sure you enter unique meta data on every page.
- Your Sites meta title should be no longer than 60 characters and inserted into the <head> of your web pages, before the <body> tag. Good Example:
<title>Chattanooga's Best Graphic Design - Design IT Services</title>
- Meta page descriptions should be no longer that 250 characters long and contain as many keywords as possible without just listing them out. Your Keywords should be around 20 words or 20 phrases(2 and 3 word), and seperated by commas. Below is an example how the meta data should be formatted in between the <head> and </head> tags of your web pages:
<head> <title>Chattanooga's Best Graphic Design - Design IT Services</title> <meta name="description" content="Design IT Services - The Best Design and IT services in Chattanooga TN. Services include: Graphic Design, Web Design, Logo and Print Design, IT Services, IT Staffing and more." /> <meta name="keywords" content="Graphic Design,Web Design,Logo,Print Design, IT Services, IT Staffing,Chattanooga,TN,information technology,services,solutions,design,website design,logo design,designers,design company,IT company" /> </head>
- Backlinks are outgoing links from and back to your site from other sites on the web. The more stellar SEO backlinks you have and the more similar content these backlinks contain to your information, the better. A good way to get more backlinks is social networking. Create a facebook page, a twitter account, and other social network account for your company to link from your site and then back to your site to create a backlink.
- Create a sitemap for your website. A site map is a simple listing of all of the pages indexed in your site. There are many free tools like Google Sitemap creator that will create a sitemap for you.
- Site Submission. Submit your site to different browsers like Google,Bing,Yahoo, and others. Once you have a sitemap for your site setup you can submit it to these browsers as well. This will ensure that all of your pages are being searched for content. Search for Google Sitemap Submission to learn more.
- Adding content. The more you update your site with new content, the better. Browsers will pick up that your site has recently been updated and it will help with your optimization.
- Links on your site. Don’t forget that you can enter a title, alt tag, and description for the links on your pages to other sites. In order to have a validated web site you must enter all of your alt tags on links and images.
The videos below are good tutorials brought to you by Youtube on Adding Pages and Editing Content of your WordPress Website:
How much will it cost?
The question should read: “How much do I need to invest?” Like any investment you expect a favorable Return On Investment. If properly developed and marketed, good web design can yield many times your initial capital outlay over time. For most businesses, gaining just one new client will cover your initial web design and development costs.
Can you give me a ballpark figure?
Each Project is different, but to get a base price please fill out our Website Questionnaire, and DesignIT Services will send you a free website quote.
Please call (423) 521-5220 so we can discuss your specific needs and get started.
Am I required to host my site with you?
No, once your website is completed it’s your property and you can park it wherever you want. However, we offer quarterly hosting contracts at competitive rates.
How long will it take?
Most websites can be up and running within 2 weeks.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of maximizing the volume or quality of traffic to a web site (such as a blog) from search engines via “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results as opposed to other forms of search engine marketing (“SEM”) which may deal with paid inclusion. The theory is that the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a web site web presence.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website primarily involves editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
The acronym “SEO” can refer to “search engine optimizers,” a term adopted by an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients, and by employees who perform SEO services in-house. Search engine optimizers may offer SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a broader marketing campaign. Because effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site, SEO tactics may be incorporated into web site development and design. The term “search engine friendly” may be used to describe web site designs, menus, content management systems, images, videos, shopping carts, and other elements that have been optimized for the purpose of search engine exposure.
Another class of techniques, known as black hat SEO or spamdexing, uses methods such as link farms, keyword stuffing and article spinning that degrade both the relevance of search results and the user-experience of search engines. Search engines look for sites that employ these techniques in order to remove them from their indices.
You found us, so we must be doing a good job of marketing our site and SEO. Let DesignIT optimize your website content so it rises to the top of the search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.. Drive more visitors to your site, increase online business, and get important information to your customers by letting us advertise your site and market your online presence.
Content Management System(CMS) Website
Never pay for web updates or changes ever again. Make them yourself with a CMS(Content Management System) website. Let DesignIT Services design your comapny a website that you can manage over your web browser from any computer. We completely understand the importance of being able to change your site’s content when the need arises.
We offer our customers several ways to edit site content either on a request basis or through an administrative interface. An administrative interface is a simple , web-based application that resides on your server and allows you to easily make changes to your web site on your own. You log in to your account through your web browser by entering a user name and password.
Content Management System (CMS) Solutions:
- WordPress has become the CMS of choice for many web designers. It’s flexibility and ease of use, provides web designers with the freedom to design websites with out limitations.
- Joomla is also a popular CMS web building tool used by DesignIT Services. It is better used for creating large sites with a ton of database information.
After months of work, DesignIT Services launches their website in hopes of expanding their client list. “We hope to gain many new clients here in our hometown of Chattanooga.” -Says Owner and Creative Director, Ben Pinson.